Board of Directors
Dakar Academy's Board of Directors is governed by full-time missionaries from DA's owning and cooperating missions, who commit to one year of service on the DA Board. The Board works with the DA Director and the school's administrative team to provide leadership in fulfilling DA's mission and goals.
The Board meets three times each school year and consists of two members from each of the three owning missions (United World Mission, WorldVenture, and Assemblies of God) and one member from a cooperating mission (IMB).
2017-2018 School Board
- Jennifer Bowers (United World Mission)
- Bryan Davis, Chair (Assemblies of God)
- Brett Deal (Assemblies of God)
- Heidi Frazee (World Venture)
- Shad Spannagel (IMB)
- Craig Shields (World Venture)
- Elena Toombs (United World Mission)