High School students are offered a variety of courses from which to choose. Students must earn 22 credits plus 1 credit of Bible for each year enrolled in grades 9-12.
- English: 4 credits
- Math: 2 credits
- Science: 2 credits
- Social Studies: 3 credits, (one of which must be US History II)
- Foreign Language: 2 credits
- Physical Education: 1 credit
- Health: .5 credit
- Technology: .5 credit (students may test out of this requirement)
- Electives (credit in any subject earned beyond the graduation requirements): 7.5 credits
Students are advised to earn additional credits in math and science to prepare for university.