Ready to join the DA Community?
Here's How to apply.
Applicants must provide the following documents:
- DA Student Enrollment Application.
- Complete school records.
- High school students must provide a transcript showing middle school grades and all high school grades with credits earned.
- Middle school students must provide report cards showing all middle school grades—at least two full years of grades.
- Elementary school must provide a list of all elementary grades attended, starting from grade 1, with recent report cards.
- A letter of recommendation from the school principal.
- All international students coming from schools outside North America must take an ESL exam. A fee of USD 75 or CFA equivalent per student must be paid before the test is given.
An application for admission must be completed and the enrollment fee paid for a student to be considered for enrollment. Email application documents to Dakar Academy's office or submit to the main office directly. The director and principal will review the above documents and will decide if the student meets all of the requirements for admission.