Join Our Team.
Are you adventurous? Missions-focused? Looking for a high-impact, hands-on way to support missions?
Dakar Academy is hiring!
Join a vibrant educational community in Dakar, Senegal, as a teacher or skilled staff member and become an active partner in fulfilling the Great Commission. We're seeking qualified teachers and staff members who are committed to investing in students' lives and are willing to live out their faith both inside and outside the classroom.
DA offers a generous stipend and benefits including furnished housing, utilities, and medical insurance subsidy. Staff are encouraged to raise additional financial support to cover travel, student loans, savings for retirement, and other living costs.
2018-2019 Staff Openings
- (K-5) Teachers — Must like recess, the smell of glue, and giggles.
- Science — You have an endless supply of jokes using the periodic table.
- Bible — Making Goliath-sized stories come to life for Middle School students.
- Elementary Music Teacher — Sing, strum, whistle, tap, play.
- Elementary Art — Yellow ochre, but not mediocre.
APPLYING AT DA
To apply for one of these positions, please submit the following documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your resume
- Cover letter explaining how you could contribute to the DA community, both inside and outside the classroom
- Completed Application Form, including essay and official college/university transcripts
- References — please send this link to all references: www.tinyurl.com/DAReferenceForm